Its Monday and the meal plan is here again..

So September is here and on Wednesday the kids go back to school. It has been a great summer and I can't believe that Bel only has one year left in primary school. Where does the time go!!

Anyway the meal plan today has been made from meals asked for and meals to suit. I've still not attempted anything from a cook book recently so I will need to start looking for varied meals to try over the next months. If you have a family favourite that everyone likes (and I mean the fussy ones too) then let me know!

Monday - Leftover Chicken Stirfry

Tuesday - Toad in the Hole, Mash, Carrots and Broccoli 

Wednesday - Left over sausage meatballs, sauce and spaghetti

Thursday - Sloppy Joe

Friday - Nachos and leftover sloppy Joe mince

Saturday - Takeaway or?? ( haven't decided yet - its me and Neb's wedding anniversary this week so we may spoil ourselvves!)

Sunday -Roast something!!

BNM