Meal Plan - The first week of the Easter holidays!

The kids are off school but I'm currently still in work - I'm hoping that the sun is still shining when I'm off with them otherwise there will be trouble. Neb is taking them on many walks this week to ensure that the words I'm bored are not mentioned in the house! Yesterday, they went to the river and today they are walking around our favourite bluebell woods but along the path that goes up a hill. I don't like hills so am grateful that this is happening while I'm not there!

The plan for this week is very frugal as we are off to Neb's parents next week and then away to a family event in Winchester so mega skint!

Monday - Leftover Roast Chicken, Fresh Bread, Coleslaw, Salad, Ham, Pickles etc - otherwise known as a bits and bobs meal 

Tuesday - Freezer Dive and Chips - it will be fish fingers/ chicken goujons

Wednesday - Fry up 

Thursday - Pork Kebabs and Rice

Friday - Lasagne and salad

Saturday - Either leftover Lasagne or Steak and Chips

Sunday - Undecided?

Apart from the Chicken and the bread and the Eggs for the fry up - I have everything else in the house. I may need to buy an onion for the lasagne but that should be that.

I hope your having a fun Easter break and activities a plenty are keeping the children happy

BNM