Father's day Meme


Image courtesy of FreeDigitalPhotos.net

Yes, I know its not until Sunday - I may be busy and tired and happy its Friday but I haven't completely lost the plot (well!!)
No, I've been tagged in a meme from the two ladies at More than a Mum (who I follow on twitter!) and seeing that if I don't join in you'll get a boring old post (or nothing!)here it goes:

Its a very simple meme (thankfully it is Friday after all!) and when I tag you (yes at the bottom, I will you know!) you just copy questions answer and tag away

1.     How did you tell your partner they were going to be a dad for the first time?
He came with me to buy the tests, we then did several before I believed it!
2.     How did your partner react to the news?
Shocked and happy with Bel, pleased and manly with Car (I caught quite quickly with her after coming off pill)
3.     What advice/support/thing did you most appreciate from your partner during pregnancy?
Letting me moan (more than usual) about being hungry and getting me food at different random occasions. Also was a star when I couldn't fit in our narrow bath (yes I was a heffalump) and giving me a wash down.
4.     What advice/support/thing did you most appreciate from your partner during childbirth?
With Bel, I was in an out of hospital for a while due to induction(s). He got so used to the beeps and random noises of the machines, and resetting it so much that the midwives offered him a job. With Car, I appreciate him getting into the water bath with me for 5 seconds and then not moaning when I couldn't settle. I also know that he found it tough when she was born as he couldn't be with me for my Emergency C Section
5.     What advice/support/thing did you most appreciate from your partner during those first tough weeks?
Taking turns with waking up with the baby and making me go to sleep when I needed it even if I was stubborn.
6.     What’s the funniest story/encounter your child’s father ever had with the baby/babies?
Luckily for him he didn't get the puke in mouth or ear (that was always me) but he has always been good with babies!
 7.     What do you think makes a good dad?
Being a good role model and someone who can make then laugh and play with them happily. Even if this means making up silly songs (normally about my boobies)!
8.     What do you most appreciate about your child(rens) dad and want to thank them for?
I just appreciate him being there - and being better at getting the kids to listen to him (when they ignore me)

Right now for the tagging:

@Pippa D (http://www.amothersramblings.com/)
@RP4ges (http://theramblingpages.blogspot.co.uk/)
@TheLazyGirlBlog (http://www.20somethingmum.blogspot.co.uk/)

and if anyone else wants to join in then please do so and link up below

BNM

Comments

  1. He sounds like a great father and a pretty good all round special guy. Lucky you! Enjoy Sunday and thanks for joining in. :-)

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Hello everyone, please leave me a comment because you know I go mad(der!) if you dont